Monday, November 16, 2015

Late Monday Muddle: Damn, It's Cold

I just got word that TOUCH OF CLASS is now on pre-order at Amazon. ARe Books has planned a blog tour for the book and an FB launch party and a Thunderclap for the whole series. I'll share links on my Twitter as I get them. I'm excited about this series, and the story is sort of my last big hurrah for 2015. I'll have stories in Volumes 11 and 12 of Sexy To Go, but one is an updated story and the other is a short that was meant for an anthology submission but I missed the deadline. Beyond this, Sexy To Go is moving to quarterly releases but I haven't decided what to do about that yet.

For Volume 11 of Sexy To Go, I'm submitting a revised version of my story, DULCE. DULCE is more erotic than romantic; in fact, as I look back at the shorts I wrote in my early years they qualify more as straight erotica. Some have happy endings, some are HFN. I find these stories, as I go through them again, are better suited to collections. However, I do wish to write longer and I'll have more news on that another time.

Speaking of shorts, I can announce now that I've signed a second contract with Torquere Press. SNOW ANGELS is a MMM erotic story that will appear in their SNOWED IN anthology in January. It's a fun little romp for readers who enjoy all-male menage. I'd like to try for a few more of their themed anthologies in the new year. We'll see if the schedule allows it.

Right now I'm working on a submission for something to release soon. News on that if it goes through.

No comments: