Monday, October 19, 2015

Monday Muddle: Everything Old is New

I got word that Coming Together: Strange Shifters is now on pre-order at Amazon, so you can order it now! It will drop on Halloween. My story, "Gator Tail," is an M/M alligator shifter story and connected to another story I wrote for Coming Together, "Fox's Holiday." I enjoyed writing both and can't wait to see how readers enjoy the new one. It's a sexy fun romp, hope you enjoy it.

This weekend I received the final cover for my upcoming Touch of Class, an MF kink romance due December 1st from ARe Books. Touch of Class is part of ARe's Bound To Be Naughty multi-author series, and features characters from the Class in Session stories I have written for Decadent Publishing. It's kind of a long story how I ended up with an MF pairing for a series where the first two are MM, but I like to think the actual kinky story is more interesting. :-)

There are some great authors involved in the Bound To Be Naughty series, some I know well and others I've read in the past. I'm awed to be part of it. Check back for the cover reveal.

This week I've sent in the revised Surveillance for inclusion in Sexy To Go, Volume 10. Volumes 11 and 12 will have revision shorts as well since they need homes; most likely polished versions of Dulce and Voyeur. The Sexy To Go folks are also putting together a separate Christmas bundle, and I'm still deciding on contributing to that. I just sent in a winter MMM short to an anthology call for consideration. It's not holiday themed, though, but I won't know in time so we'll see what happens there.

The Home to Dareville stories...oh, I need to bring those back into circulation. They will be tightened up and given new packaging, of course. You may have seen some of the new covers. The days have been short around here with the day job and other projects, and Dareville isn't something I want to let slip to the wayside. I enjoyed writing those stories but I want them to shine well when I reintroduce them.

I am still accepting submissions for Coming Together: On Wheels. I have some interesting prospects in my inbox, but I don't read anything until the deadline is past. This is my first confirmed project of 2016, in this name anyway. I know we're not there yet, but I'm looking forward to things that will hopefully bloom in the new year. I've had quite a bit of time to think and shift things around here. You'll see a different side of me, and hopefully enjoy it.




No comments: