Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday Muddle: Big A$$ Book Sale, New Contract, Release Par-tay

Everything happened today, or rather it seemed that way. First up, there is a huge sale with the Sexy To Go bundles. All eight volumes (yes, the new one drops this week) are on sale in September for 99 cents each.

Volume 8 has the final installment of ON THE SLY, and you can get it at ARe, KOBO, and ITUNES so far. If you need to finish your STG collection this is the time. My stories are noted below:

Today I got word that my M/M shifter story, GATOR TAIL, will appear in COMING TOGETHER: STRANGE SHIFTERS.


GATOR TAIL follows up another story I wrote for CT, FOX'S HOLIDAY. It's not a direct sequel, but set in the same universe. This coming anthology will benefit the Bat World Sanctuary.

Finally, you are all invited to the FALLING IN LOVE release party on September 22.


Under the Sun Publishing will release their first box set next month. I may be in a future one, but I'll be at the party with all the other UTS authors having fun and giving away prizes. Lots of books and GCs to be had. It's a Facebook party going on all day.

So it's been busy, and then I get a list of all the anthology calls for another publisher. It's going to be a fun winter. :)




No comments: