Monday, August 24, 2015

Changes and Choices

Recently I made the decision to cancel a few contracts. It wasn't easy and it's something I've pondered for most of the year. Given the changes in the publishing landscape, and the disappointing year I've had so far with the bulk of my catalog, I felt it was time. My decision had more to do with my desire to retool some of my works and offer them at a more competitive price than it did with the publisher.

Let it be said, this publisher was good to me for a very long time. We are parting amicably, and I wish them success. Fact is, things have to change in order for other, hopefully better things to happen. I wish I knew what the future holds for me, but I'll do my best to steer it in the right direction.

That said, I will be re-releasing several stories soon. First order of business, the first two novels in my Dareville series:



Each book is getting a touch up. Truth or Dare becomes Daring Him and will be made available at a lower price. I don't have a release date set, because the books have to come down from the current publisher first. I'll have covers for the other three core books in the series soon.

As for the rest of my catalog, the stories will be parsed into box sets according to genre and series. I have several Dareville shorts that I have wanted to collect in anthology for some time. I also have enough contemporary M/M for a set.

So that's what is happening right now. In September the Sexy To Go team is having a huge sale. Watch this space for when and where.

No comments: