Thursday, June 11, 2015

Welcome to Sci Spanks 2015

Sci Spanks 2015 is here!

The rules, in brief (full version here):
Register here

Visit all blogs and leave a high-quality comment responding to the story content. Deadline: Midnight EDT (UTC-5) Sunday, June 14

Add VIP or A (Author) to your comments. If you are a confirmed VIP, you may submit your comments in one document to ana_stasia2007@yahoo.com, subject line: Sci Spanks 2015 VIP.
Join the Facebook/Twitter author chats and parties

Prize announcements Friday, June 19!

For more information, updates, and a list of participating authors, please visit Governing Ana(main page) or Sci Spanks (announcement page)

Like us on Facebook!
Twitter hashtag: #scispanks

~

The story is pulled for inclusion in the anthology. Winners to be announced.

11 comments:

Ameliah Faith said...

Oh wow Lady!! This story is even better than Skin and yowza that was a fantastic one! Will you please keep writing about this pair but please do not make me wait till next year.....
(breathlessly)
Ameliah Faith (VIP)

SH said...

Great follow up to last year's story! Any chance of a full book with these characters? Love the sci-fi element! Thanks!

SH VIP

kaisquared said...

Love the tie in with last year's Skin, love the idea of mind and feeling controlled shibari. We need a full book of their explorations :)



Mary M. VIP

lynn205 said...

Nice follow up from last year and that rope… what a fabulous idea. I want one.

Lynn Vincenti

Ni Na said...

Hi Leigh, Ez and Drommie are a wonderfully loving couple. I enjoyed seeing them spend their time together, because they are so relaxed and harmonious with each other. Besides, it was fun seeing them experiment with the rope. Thank you for this scene, really great. :)

Nina (vip)

Delphina Henley said...

I need to go find last year's story.....

Michelle Stevens said...

I agree with Delphina! Ez and Drommie are a very exciting couple with their love of experimenting. I would love to see more of them and their magical rope and we never got into the ring...
Michelle (VIP, A)

Anne Odom said...

Oh, wow. I want me a rope like that. You come up with such clever toys. :)

Wheelchair said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Powered Wheelchairs

Keep Posting:)

Teresa Wymore said...

What a fascinating story--and mystery. The skin and then the rope. The couple is engaging, too. Curious to see how their erotic imaginations explore more of the rope. Teresa

Leigh Ellwood said...

Thanks for all the kind comments. Yes, I'd like to revisit Drommie and Ez in the near future. First order of business would be tying (hee) this story into the first.

I will have a winner for the personal prize picked by week's end.

Leigh