Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday Muddle: First of the Month

The first of the month is always nutty for me. At the day job the old ads come down and the new ones go up, along with the new sales. June has the added busyness of a new release. THE SWEETEST DARE is now out at All Romance, and already it has the silver star. I'm happy for that, and hope readers enjoy the story. The follow-up is in the works, so that this story may go to print.

There are ten other Out For You stories from ARe Books and I have read them all. I hope you will, too. It's a great group of authors this time around.


This being June 1 and the anniversary of the Sgt. Pepper album, I usually get out my turntable and play my vinyl, but the plug to the record player is missing. I had to compromise and listen digitally, but I listened to the mono version. I know some prefer stereo, but mono is the way to go with this particular Beatles album.


One day I'll post more on this particular album, how it seems to change with each fresh listen.

As for reading, I'm in the middle of several books as I wind down some of my reading challenges. I'm working on Cress from the Lunar Chronicles, and Up the Down Staircase for a POPSUGAR challenge. I have some new romance I need to read, plus some editing work to finish. I hope to have a cover reveal ready soon for First Lady Love. I believe the publisher is looking at mid-June for a release. It's going to get busy this summer!

No comments: