Wednesday, April 1, 2015

New Releases and a 99 Cent Sale!

Sexy To Go, Volume 3 is our largest collection yet - 12 authors and close to 60k. My story, "He's So Sly," is MM erotica and the first Sylvester Street story. The second one, "Sly Fox," will appear in the April box set, and from there I'll be writing more MM goodness in this new series.

I haven't neglected others, though. Tomorrow I'll be at the Decadent Publishing Facebook Party talking about my Class series, which is part of 1Night Stand. I'm working on the next two stories simultaneously - the goal is to write long enough for a collection.

For now, buy Sexy to Go, Vol. 3 at Amazon and ARe and Kobo. Coming elsewhere soon.

Now that the third box is out, we've reduced the price of Sexy to Go, Vol. 1 (ARe / AMZ / BN / KOBO) to 99 cents! This sale lasts through April, so if you haven't picked up this sex now is the time.

This morning I learned that the all F/F Love Spanks 2015 collection is now in paperback. You can get copies at Amazon or B&N. Speaking of F/F, I'm currently going back and forth with a cover artist on my upcoming novella. Can't wait to share the end result. The mock ups look great so far. Haven't seen a cover for the F/F box set, but I'll share once I get a copy and the go-ahead.

Back to writing, later!


No comments: