Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday Muddle: Revealing Info

I'm thinking Monday the 13th comes with its own brand of unluckiness. I shouldn't complain, though. I've come back from a nice visit with family, but I brought back a change of seasons cold. I dressed for the warm weather but wasn't exactly prepared for it. Took in a nice snootful of pollen and here I am - clogged and scratchy.

I'm alive, anyway, and home and adjusting back to work. Styx and Stone is in the can. Edited, proofed, and waiting release. I received this nice graphic to promo the whole series:


I'm in pretty good company. Eva and Shiloh are part of the Sexy To Go team, and I've read works by some of the other authors listed. I'm not sure if this hunk is part of my cover, but as this is a multi-author series I'm thinking yes. 

Speaking of done-zo projects, I'll turn in The Sweetest Dare this week. Watch for the cover reveal in a few days. I'm still chiseling away at the third Class story which I hope the publisher likes enough to contract. At the same time, I'm writing my April Sexy To Go story, the second Sylvester Street tale. I look forward to making that a lengthy series.

After that, a project I'm planning under a new pen name. More on that later.

~




Get Leigh's Ultra-Sexy Monthly Newsletter

* indicates required


View previous campaigns.


No comments: