Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday Muddle: Happy 4/20

No, I'm not partaking. Close as I'll get to it today is a glass of wine and this Cheech and Chong GIF set:




Seriously, everything in moderation, folks.

This will be a busy week for me. I have a Sexy To Go deadline, and I'm still working on Sly Fox, my April contribution. Sly Fox is MM and sort of a prequel to He's So Sly. Maybe it isn't, but it's set in the same universe. The stories for my Sylvester Street series will be interchangeable in a way - you will be able to read them out of the order and not get lost. The plan eventually is to write one more short and put out the first thee as an omnibus, then go on to longer stories. I have a string of titles to use, so that should keep me busy for a while.

After April, my May contribution to Sexy To Go will be a reprint. I've done my best to avoid that with these bundles, but I need the extra month to plan something new. Also, I'll have two releases in June to promote so my time is going elsewhere then. Plus the May Torquere story. I haven't started to think about the fall yet. Oh, and I signed up for the summer Sci Spanks. I should get started on that, too. Hm.


~




Get Leigh's Ultra-Sexy Monthly Newsletter

* indicates required


View previous campaigns.


No comments: