Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Finito!

A little over 21k words later, I finally typed THE END on Daring Destiny. It is off to edits and soon to appear in an all FF box set. Some great authors participating in this project, and I can't wait to share details. Speaking of FF, Love Spanks 2015 is now available at All Romance for just 99 cents. If you enjoy a bit of spanking with your ladylove this is the collection to get.

So here is what my publication/writing schedule looks like for the Spring and Summer:

  • MM short in Sexy To Go, Volume 3, out late March
  • MM short in Coming Together Outside the Box, out late May
  • FF novelette, The Sweetest Dare, out early June
  • FF novelette, Daring Destiny, out early June in box set First Lady Love
  • MM short in Mythologically Torqued, out May 13
  • MM collection, Men & Mayhem, out TBA
There are more Sexy To Go stories coming, too. I just have to figure out what's going where and when. Now that my deadlines have been met, I can concentrate on some shelved stories, namely more in my Class in Session universe. Working titles include Class Clown and Touch of Class. While I'm chiseling away there I am scouting cover art for the Men &Mayhem collection. Such a chore (sigh).

No comments: