Monday, December 29, 2014

Monday Muddle: Go Gaily Forward


I'm not making any New Year's resolutions for 2015. I never keep them. Diet? Riiiight. I'm equal parts German and Italian. Food love is in my DNA, try and block me from that buffet. Write more? That should be a given, not a resolution. Anything else will have to wait until I've made enough bank.

I have made a pledge, though, to write another novel, no matter how long it takes. It may come under another name or this one, haven't decided yet. That, and a series of shorter works to distribute over time. But I've been saying that for a while. Time for action.

I will read more this year, or at least as much as I did in 2014. I'll watch Twitter and the book sites for recs, provided they aren't pure spam. I find the word of another reader carries more weight. It's how I discovered a number of books this year.

I may, too, distribute a novella I pulled from YKW Publisher for free on a platform. Wattpad? Maybe. I never cared for their structure, but it's a popular site. Change the names to 1D band member to get some attention. Heh.

Anyway, I came home to a pile of mail and a full inbox, so it's off to whittle both to nothing.



No comments: