Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday Muddle: Ten F*cking Years!

Recently I met my Goodreads Challenge goal of 125 books for the year. FYI, that's connected to the account under my real name. I have a Goodreads Author profile as Leigh, but until now I haven't done much with it. To be honest, I don't have the time to spread myself across a thousand social networks to promote my works. That might explain why sales are down, but if I scheduled time to work on everything I wouldn't get a sentence written. I'm not the spiffiest writer, either. It only looks that way this month.

I am buoyed, though, to see good rankings for the Hot Holiday Treats set and the Spank or Treat book. I've been invited to Love Spanks 2015, which flatters me, so I think I'm in for at least one more round. A Class Act is out next week, so I have to work on promo. I have two anthology calls on the radar, too, so I need to write this week.

I finished the scarf, finally. It's not as long as the Doctor's, but it's heavy and dusts the floor and it will keep me warm. It's all I ask. It will look nice for whatever con I hit next. Just need a hat to go with it. That will probably be the only thing I get done on the Fall bucket list, though I'm close to the 100 miles on the bike. I'm up to eight miles a day, 4-5 days a week. Two more weeks should take care of it. Still nowhere close to making a lasagna - by the time I think of it again people will be wanting turkey.

Oh, speaking of...something, Truth or Dare is 99 cents for the next two weeks! It was one of the first books Phaze Books published ten years ago. Yeah, I can't believe I've been at this for a decade. At least, I have under this name - it will be fifteen overall next year. Anyway, if you haven't read the first Dareville book it's new to you and dirt cheap:

Truth or Dare by Leigh Ellwood - All Romance /Kindle / NOOK

Will there be more Dare stories? I never say never. 

Right now I'm reading A Bollywood Affair. I'm seeing nothing but raves for it online, and since I got a good deal during ARe's last rebate sale I picked it up. Will definitely review it when I'm done. Speaking of that, I'll blog more about what you can expect from Me Want Food as far as reviews. Later!


No comments: