Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday Muddle: Pre-Turkey Coma

I don't expect to get anything done this week. Hubby has the week off, little one gets half the week off, and we're traveling for the holiday. The next four days will consist of me trying to work as people hover over me and ask, "What are you doing?"

I'm working. I have a job. Some days it seems as though I'm the only person in the family with one. The prospect of getting any writing done during a holiday shrinks to nil as well. My life takes on a sitcom motif where every time I sit down to continue a story a host of wacky characters interrupt. I'll get one sentence written and along come Lenny, Squiggy, Kramer, Urkel, etc. with some batshit crazy scheme. So I just write off the week and read.

If you're the same, there's good news. A CLASS ACT (ARE / AMZ / BN / KOBO) is for sale if you enjoy M/M. A NOOK reader enjoyed it enough to give it 4 stars (and I thank you). Also, you can read the revised version of "Jack" in COMING TOGETHER PRO BONO (AMZ / BN / SMASH).

Next up for me: more M/M goodness. There's another anthology submission on my radar, a possible charity collection, and good news involving another story. I'm taking notes for something to do with my other writing name, and still a pile of books to read and review. I'm thankful I don't have to cook this year. As for shopping...I hope to finish it all online. Not as much free cash this year because of the Sicily trip, but I don't need for much this Christmas so I'll spend it on others.




No comments: