Sunday, November 16, 2014

Guest Blog: Tara Andrews - Her Everything

Please welcome Tara Andrews!

Thank you, Leigh, for having me here today! My latest release, Her Everything, has been out since September 26th, so I don’t think I can call it a “New Release” but I still get excited about it. This story has a couple of my own personal favorite things to read about - besides a hot rock star hero. :) Wishes coming true and family.

In, Her Everything, the fan-girl gets the guy! Who hasn’t ever imagined that scenario! Not only did Rachel’s deepest wish come true, but her sister’s involved in the story as well. Having two sisters and a brother of my own, the scenes between Rachel and her sister, Sasha, were so much fun to write.

Here’s a little about Her Everything…

Title: Her Everything
Author: Tara Andrews
Genre: Erotic Romance
Publisher: Decadent Publishing



























1 comment:

Tara Andrews said...

Thank you for hosting me today!