Right now I have Olaf the Snowman in my head shouting, "Let's bring back SUMMMER!!!!!" I would be more enthused if it weren't six thousand degrees outside, and the patio furniture looks as if Salvador Dali designed it. The good thing is, I can stay indoors and read, which is about all I have the energy for these days. That's why I'm doing the Summer Reads Hop so I can share my summer list and recommend some books - one of two of my own.
First off, I have a few recent releases to pimp:
- A Different Class, a Decadent Publishing 1Night Stand story
- One Sweet Ride, a re-release of an M/M space opera, formerly titled Taste This
- Sugar Rush, an F/F novella from Ellora's Cave Publishing
All make for great summer reads. As for what I'm reading, I love historical fiction and family sagas. If you read the blog, you know I'm trying to plow through a few reading list. Here's what I'm enjoying so far this summer:
- Cubed by Brenna Lyons - sexy SFF romance with excellent worldbuilding
- Fall to Pieces by Paisley Smith - very hot lesbian romance with BDSM and rockabilly chicks
- The Gate by KT Grant - BDSM with a BBW heroine. That's a lot of letters!
- Tropical Paradise by Evelise Archer - a sweet and sexy M/M 1Night Stand story
Enter below to win. Open to US/International readers. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway