Wednesday, June 25, 2014

#SciSpanks Summer Fun With Leigh

Sci Spanks 2014 is finally here! Please visit Governing Ana for the prize list, sign-up sheet, and free books. You can win from a prize pool valued at over $1,000, including a Kindle Fire or Nook HD donated by Blushing Books!
Many authors will also offer a contest on their individual blogs.  Your comment on their blogs automatically enters you in both the main contest and the individual contests!
I AM OFFERING one free book from my backlist to a lucky reader. I've had some recent releases, so you can get something new!
How do you play?
1.Visit each blog between Wednesday, June 25th and Sunday, June 29th to read the posted stories and excerpts.
Note: Natasha Knight’s story takes place in a non-consensual setting, meaning the heroine has not consented to getting spanked. If you are offended or alarmed, you may prefer not to read her story.


2. Leave a comment answering the story question on each blog.  You will receive one entry per blog for the grand prize drawing.  You will also be automatically entered in that author’s individual contest, if she has one.


3.If you have visited all of the blogs, visit Ana’s blog to sign up for FIVE bonus entries to the grand prize.


4.Deadline is midnight EST (UTC -5) on June 29!!


5. If you successfully completed a previous challenge (Love Spanks 2014, Spank or Treat 2013, Spankee Doodle 2013, Love Spanks 2013, or Spank or Treat 2012), you may add “VIP” to your comments.  You will earn THREE bonus entries toward the grand prize.  (Yes, we will be doing this again.  Yes, if you successfully complete the Love Spanks 2014 challenge you can become a VIP for our next activity!)


6. If you are a writer of fiction (any kind), add “W” to your comments to be entered in the special author prize drawings.


7. If you are Sci Spanks 2014 Ambassador, please add “Amb” to your comments to receive your extra prize drawing.
8.Visit Governing Ana or any of the participating blogs on Wednesday, July 2nd to find out the lucky winners. Will it be you? We will also announce prizes on the Sci Spanks Facebook page.


Like these events? Want to support your favorite scifi authors? Become a Sci Spanks Ambassador! In exchange for promoting this event, you will receive one extra prize entry, AND you are still eligible to participate and win prizes! To find out the details, send an email to oliviastarke@ymail.com, with the subject line “Sci Spanks Ambassador.”


For more information, updates, and a list of participating authors, please visit Anastasia Vitsky’s blog.
Like Sci Spanks on Facebook!
Tweet #scispanks on Twitter!
Join the exclusive chat with Sci Spanks authors! Message Anastasia Vitsky on Facebook or contact Anne Ferrer Odom to receive an invitation.


For more spanking fun, visit Saturday Spankings for additional snippets.




Update 7/12/14 - The story is removed due to it appearing in an anthology.

~

About Sugar Rush by Leigh Ellwood

Baker Neve Rush is surprised to receive social media attention, both the good and bad varieties, after agreeing to bake a wedding cake for a lesbian couple. She cares about people’s tastes in pastries, not sexual partners. The newfound fame has gained her new customers—as well as one resurfaced ex. Gianna stirs up memories Neve would rather forget, and an impromptu flirtation with a client might just do the trick.
Judy Goldsmith finds Neve’s open-mindedness refreshing and attractive, and isn’t above a little scheming to get to know her better. As Neve and Judy satisfy each other’s sweet tooth in the most pleasurable ways possible, feelings begin to blossom. But their deepening attraction may not survive a little white lie…and an even bigger, darker secret.
A Romantica® GLBT erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave
About Leigh Ellwood
I am Leigh Ellwood. I write smutty stories about people who like getting naked and having sex. Some have more sex than others, some have sex with people of the same gender, some have sex with more than one person, and still others have sex with toys and things that require the use of batteries. My stories range from a few thousand words to well past 70k. My books are available at Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, Kobo, and ARe. Really, just type my name in any bookstore site and something is bound to show up.
Please stalk me online for news about my books and crazy adventures.

41 comments:

Heather said...

oh wow this brings a whole new meaning to giving some skin! Where can I get one?! ;) LOVED this story and I can't wait to read more! Heather Fortman HAFortman "W"

Olivia Starke said...

Wow, I see EC hottness in this one, thanks for sharing! oliviastarke@ymail.com

Melody Short said...

WOW! Love the skin aspect.

Laura said...

OMG, to have every hit magnified to the enth degree must be torture of the best kind. lol This was hot! Thanks for participating. I truly enjoyed it. laurah2727@yahoo.com. VIP

Renee M said...

oo la la I want one of those skins. Great story, loved the interaction. Thanks
rameyer.nmb@gmail.com

Cat said...

Whoa! Would love one of those skins but would want a way to get if off easily! LOL Thanks for sharing.

Blessings...
Cat VIP AMB
catsbrighteyes (at) gmail dot com

Kristin Elyon said...

Wow!! That was amazing! I loved the closeness and interaction!

Thank you so much for participating!
My email is kristinelyon@live.com
W ABM

Ameliah Ryan said...

WOW! I loved this and can not wait to read you f/f!!!
Thank you!
~Ameliah Faith (W AMB)

Laurel Lasky said...

Laurel Lasky
My oh my,
That's an awesome story. Now I have to read your books.
Thank you,
laurellasky@gmail.com

Catrina Jefferson said...

Great story. Loved the tension that was already there with them and the outcome was hot.

Ami Starsong said...

Great story. I enjoyed it immensely.

Hugs
Ami

Natasha Knight said...

Great story - love the positioning and the skin is unique.

Kerry said...

awesome story! ) I, too, like the skin that you created. thanks for sharing. kerry a vail (at) gmail (dot) com

Leigh Smith aka Sunny Girl said...

TERRIFIC STORY - LOVE THE 'SKIN' GREAT IMAGINATION.

Amanda L Pederick said...

Hawt!! More please ;) I think she'll be getting into more trouble now!

amb

Joyce said...

Would love to read the whole story of what happens afterwards....

SH said...

Loved the whole concept, what a fun idea!

SH VIP shavro6@gmail.com

Anastasia Vitsky said...

I'm going to echo what everyone else said and say...wow! Your writing is lyrical, entrancing, and immaculate. Do you write that meticulously from the beginning, or do you go through endless drafts of polishing? Such a lovely piece. To die of bliss, what an image!

Thanks for being a great part of Sci Spanks. :)

Kyra Tinker said...

Interesting

Steph F. said...

I am right with everyone in that one word describes it.. Wow, lol.. Loved it and really really want more.

fsteph55(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ashley Holleman said...

Wow!!! Hot hot HOTT!! Loved it!!
Ashley holleman
Ash_foreman@hotmail.com

Jessica E. Subject said...

Wow, I love this story and your writing style! I look forward to reading more of your stories. :-)

Jessica E. Subject VIP W
jessicasubject.writer at gmail dot com

Leigh Ellwood said...

Thanks everybody for the kind words. I admit I self-edit too much when I write. It makes the process longer - I can't just let it go til later. So I'm surprised I got this done in time. :)

I really would like to expand it. We'll see.

The Cover Artisan said...

Absolutely amazing story! I enjoyed myself reading this, please continue on I would love to read more about drommie and the captain. Thanks for sharing, great job! Thecoverartisan@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Great story! I wonder how that skin works on a Carsan - it didn't seem much of a deterrent lol!

ingen77(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kathryn R. Blake said...

Loved the concept, though I gather the punishment was more pleasure for Drommie than pain. I too wonder how the skin works on a Carsan, though I didn't expect the material to meld into her own skin. The removal might not be too much fun. Loved the excerpt.

Marybeth Renn said...

I would love to read about what happens next.

Carole Cummings said...

Oh wow, Leigh! The skin was genius! And the set-up was inspired. Really great story. I want to say "poor Dommie" but ha! Punishment and reward all in one. ;)

Thanks for the great read!

Payn for Plexure said...

I want the skin. This is something that is now a must make! The story was wonderful

ambercole04@gmail.com

pao said...

Oh wow, that was engaging. I've always fantasised about some sort of technology like the skin to intensify touch. Though I hadn't thought that it'd meld with her body :) Thank you for the story!

Anne Odom said...

Like so many other commenters, I must echo:

WHERE CAN I GET ONE OF THOSE SKINS?

Really enjoyed this. :)

Anonymous said...

Fun story that I enjoyed reading.
bngeee7(at)gmail(dot)com

Joelle Casteel said...

very cool! The skin is a lovely idea. I adored the Captain and how he took care of her :) aww and sniffing a flower? sighs... lovely scene. Amb VIP w

kelly adams said...

I love the idea of the "skin" enhancing all sensation! Would love to read more of this..Great Excerpt thank you

Kelly Adams
Kellybear2408@yahoo.com
VIP

bn100 said...

Nice story

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Hot Hot Hot!!!! Really cool story. I loved it. Nurse Myra

Barbara McCormick said...

I really enjoyed this story! I'd love a skin like that, although I would want to take it off. Thanks!

Anna Jones said...

Well now, if only all punishment ended this way. ;) Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Cheers!
Anna
W, Amb, annajones389@gmail.com

Erzabet Bishop said...

Great story. Loved the skin enhancer. *shivers*

Happy Sci Spanks!

Erzabet

author
vip
erzabetwrites@gmail.com

Maren Smith said...

I would love to get my hands on a skin like that! lol

Leigh Ellwood said...

Natasha K. wins! Will be in touch.