Thursday, February 20, 2014

Good News, Everyone!



I always look for reasons to celebrate. For example, this week I'll have fulfilled all the Valentine's Day contest prizes I pledged in various hops and such. Books, GCs, and other fun stuff is on the way to winning readers. Congrats!

I have also started a mini blog tour to promote my appearance at The Novel Experience Event. Today I stopped by Tina Donahue's blog to talk about it. There's a VIP ticket up for grabs to a reader who plans to attend. Drop an email to me at kspatwriter at yahoo if interested.

I'm at Lisabet Sarai's blog this week giving away an eBook, and at the Red Hot Authors Cafe giving away an audiobook.

Last but definitely not least, I've been invited to join the Silken Sheets and Seduction blog as a regular contributor! I look forward to sharing thoughts on romance stories and other fun stuff there.

On the book front, still writing. I'm planning to release a free story soon, perhaps two. It will depend on what I want to do with a few stories that came back to me recently. Will let you know what I decide.

No comments: