Thursday, January 23, 2014

Audio Book Updates

Hello all. Just a brief update on some erotic romance audio book happenings at Casa Ellwood. I have very recently regained the audio rights to Truth or Dare and Daringly Delicious; both were previously with Audio Minx. I've set a goal of getting them back in audio ASAP, especially since the sequel to Delicious, Daringly Decadent, is in audio now.

Meanwhile, the final files for The Lady Dares are in, and I hope to have that approved this week. When this is done, this pretty much takes care of open audio projects at present. Tomorrow I'm participating in the Red Hot Audiobooks event on Facebook, and I've put up some audio books as part of a giveaway, so be sure to join in on the fun.

Coming up: a cover reveal and hopefully some news on the fate of other stories.

No comments: