Overall I saved 44% on the bill. One day I'm going to crest 50% but I did score some decent deals:
- Campbell's Skillet Sauce - originally $2.99, $.99 after coupons
- Two jars of Newman's Own Spaghetti Sauce - on sale for 2/$5, 2 for $3 after coupons, so $1.50 a jar
- Tyson mini chicken sandwiches - originally $5.99, $3.99 after coupons
- Two bags of shredded Kraft cheese - on sale for $1.99 each ($3.98), $2.80 after coupons, so $1.40 each
- Bailey's Irish Creamer for coffee - on sale for $1.50, $.50 after coupons
On the way home I stopped at CVS to use a Milky Way buy 2/get 1 that was about to expire. Bars were on sale for 2/$2, so I saved on that as well. I'm sure I could have gotten them cheaper elsewhere, but few stores carry the dark chocolate flavor, which I prefer. Even here, I got the last three bars.
So I have creamer for my coffee and chocolate for my writing. Time to get productive!