Monday, December 16, 2013

New Story, New Contracts, Early Christmas!

I've had an amazing early Christmas so far. So much to relay, but I can't divulge all the good news just yet. For now, though, I'll share what I can and announce the rest when it's official.

First up: I've revised and lengthened the story I wrote for Coming Together: Girl on Girl. I've made A Taste of Vanilla the first in a series of shorts that celebrate diversity in romance. Vanilla is an F/F interracial story (BW/WW), and the followup, A Taste of Ginger, continues the romance from within a small circle of graduate students. If you picked up Girl on Girl to support the NCLR, thank you! Hope you'll read the rest of the story in Vanilla and let me know if you enjoyed it.

Click above to buy at ARe, or buy for Kindle.

Speaking of Coming Together, the next item to share is a recent contract. Nicole Gestalt will edit and publish my short "And Lily Makes Three" for the anthology Coming Together: Through the Storm. This will be a collection of weather-themed erotica to benefit Mercy Corps, who is helping victims of the recent typhoon in the Philippines. I don't know who else is in the book yet, but will share a list when I do.

I also have more contract news to share, but will wait until all the papers are signed. Hope you'll be as excited as me!

No comments: