Saturday, June 8, 2013

Seductive Studs and Sirens - Highlighting F/F Romance

Check out other stops on the Seductive Studs and Sirens blog hop!

This is my first week taking part in the Seductive Studs and Sirens blog hop. Thanks for stopping by! If you have not visited my site before, let me tell you that I write a little bit of everything - M/M, F/F, bisexual and heterosexual romance. Today, I'm happy to introduce you to my lesbian erotica.

My latest work is Undercover Passions, a re-working of a paranormal story. It's about an investigative tabloid reporter at a crossroads, conflicted between making up news and keeping her job. A sexy co-worker doesn't help by distracting her. If you're looking for something somewhat short and hot, I hope you give it a try.

My next F/F work will go a bit longer - up until now I've only written lesbian short stories and novellas. My goal is to complete a full-length lesbian romance. I have a way to go on the work, but hope to finish up this summer after a few commitments, one of which is a lesbian anthology for Coming Together called Coming Together: Girl on Girl. I can't decide which is more challenging: writing a story on my own or evaluating stories by others to create an awesome work.

If you are interested in more F/F work by me, please check me out at All Romance!

3 comments:

bentalice.com said...

Love the cover, Leigh, as well as the the premise. Thanks for joining the hop and giving me a chance to look at your work.

Thianna D said...

Oh, the premise is intriguing. Sounds like she works for a rag mag, huh? I wonder what the paranormal twist is - love paranormal fiction:)

Welcome to the Seductive Studs & Sirens bloghop! Glad to have you along:)

cdescoteauxwrites.com said...

I'll have to check this one out because I love a good paranormal too. :)

Nice to meet you--I hope you keep hopping with us!

~Charley