Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Coming Together: Girl on Girl Lineup

I am pleased to announced the following stories have been selected for the upcoming Coming Together: Girl on Girl anthology of lesbian erotica and erotic romance:
  • The Princess' Princess by Salome Wilde
  • Sundae, Bloody Sunday by Lisabet Sarai
  • Angel by Ms. Peach
  • Hot Air by Slave Nano
  • A Taste of Vanilla by Leigh Ellwood
  • Trade In by Stephani Maari Booker
  • New Girl by Harper Bliss
  • Same But Different by Kate Atwood
  • Fair As the Moon by Laurel Waterford
  • On Display by Sophie Mouette
  • Tough Enough to Wear a Dress by Teresa Noelle Roberts
  • Snow Blind by Jean Roberta
  • All Keyed Up by Scarlet Chastain
  • Ghost Lights by Erzabet Bishop
  • Winner Take by Andrea Dale
  • Worth the Wait by Beth Wylde
I have to say I was so impressed by the quality of submissions sent to me. I've done calls for anthologies and themed lines in the past, and have always received good stories. I found it especially touching that authors were willing to contribute to this charity anthology. I hope you will enjoy the finished product.

I am working on securing an author for the book's introduction. Once that is done I'll make that announcement. Stay tuned for more news.

1 comment:

Ms. Peach said...

Extremely excited for this to be out! I know it will enrapture all readers.
Namaste,
Ms. Peach ("Angel")