Friday, May 31, 2013

Backlist Blog Hop - Get Back!

Follow the Backlist Blog Hop here!

So we've come to the end of another month...where does the time go? I can't believe the year is half over, and I still have so much to write. In the meantime, I've signed up for the Backlist Blog Hop to remind readers about what I still have available. If you're looking for something hot to read and you haven't tried any of the following, they're new to you and ready for your eBook reader!

I write in a variety of genres, and today I'll share with you just a few of them. You're always welcome to visit me at LeighEllwood.com to see everything I've written. Soon I'll having something new to share, which I hope you'll enjoy.

Do you like M/M? Here are a few to get you started:
How about paranormal? I have those, too:
What is your favorite genre? Leave a comment below and you could win $10 in eBook bucks from ARe, Amazon, or B&N!

19 comments:

Wendy Hoffman said...

I love M/M romances! Thank you for the chance to enter! wendynjason04@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely an m/m fanatic, especially when it involves music, sports (especially hockey), and/or friends-to-lovers! Love GPS and M-SQUARED...

vitajex(at)aol(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for GFY or first-time m/m stories. I like the romance and happy ending that come with both! (I'm full of puns, apparently!)

micaguard-subscriptions(at)yahoo(dot)com

Carolina said...

Fantasy m/m ! Specially involving Dragons!
Please count me in!

Carolina.Sbento@gmail.com

Suze said...

I like M/M contempoary sports or cowboys - though mild fantasy/ vamps are good too!

Littlesuze at hotmail dot com

Urb said...

I love paranormals! I always hope something supernatural will show up, even if the book isn't a paranormal story.
Urb
brendurbanist@gmail.com

Jbst said...

It would be fantasy/paranormal genre.

strive4bst((At)) yahoo(Dot) com

gigi said...

I like m/m paranormal.

Juliana said...

Of course M/M is my favorite genre, in the past 2 years I've only read half of a het story! I think my favorite sub genres of m/m are historical and friends to lovers! Thanks for taking part in the backlist blog hop!
OceanAkers @ aol.com

Loveless3173 said...

I love MM romance ;)
Ahh.. It's been a while since I've read MF.. MM has been my fav genre the past 5 years. only every now and then I read mf. lol...

Judi
arella3173_loveless@yahoo(dot)com

Carolyn said...

I'm a fan of m/m romance, mostly contemporary and historical, with some fantasy thrown in every once in awhile for spice.

Thanks for the chance to win, and I hope people are discovering the wonderful stories you have in your backlist!

caroaz [at] ymail [dot] com

H.B. said...

I love romance, fantasy and sci-fi books. But really I'll read anything as long as I think it's interesting.
Thank you for the chance to win =)

humhumbum AT yahoo DOT

Penumbra said...

My fav is M/M Romance with some BDSM :)

penumbrareads(at)gmail(dot)com

Sherry said...

I love m/m romance and if it's paranormal too I'm one happy reader.
sstrode at scrtc dot ocm

Sheri Vidal said...

I think my favorite is paranormal MM

smurfettev AT gmail DOT com

Leigh Ellwood said...

Thanks for all the great comments. Looks like M/M is a definite favorite. :)

I will announce the winner tomorrow morning on Twitter. Thanks!

Leigh

bn100 said...

paranormals

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Shadow said...

I love paranormal!! I cant get enough. I like all different romances, but paranormal...it just calls to me! Cant get enough! :) Thanks for the awesome hop and giveaway!
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

Leigh Ellwood said...

Urb wins! Congrats.