Official blog of Romance Author Leigh Ellwood

Leigh writes adult books! Erotic romance, M/M erotic romance, and F/F erotica. SEE LEIGH'S FULL BOOK LIST.
E-Mail kspatwriter (at) yahoo (dot) com ~ Follow Twitter @LeighEllwood


Friday, April 12, 2013

Resurrected Release: Leading Lady by Leigh Ellwood

Buy: AllRomance ~ Kindle ~ NOOK ~ SmashwordsKobo

Late last year I put out the title Sinful Surprises, which is a collection of four paranormal shorts. I did this to have a print release to take to cons, because I tend to go to SFF events with only contemporary and GLBT paperbacks. I know there are people interested in reading anything, but once I'd like to deliver in tune with the con's preferred genres. Anyway, it occurred to me that I did not release two of the stories as individual eBooks for those who'd prefer to read something specific. Leading Lady is out now, and Excitable will continue.

These two stories have a fascinating history. Both were originally published with Midnight Showcase as part of their anthology series. Right now, I can't even remember the titles - I'm sure I have copies somewhere, and maybe they are collector's items now. Once the contracts expired, the two stories were bundled together to become Excitable Gals for Loose ID. The contract expired again, and now they are mine. The stories are now in Sinful Surprises if you're interested in the collection, or you can pick up this one if you want a fun menage romp.

As for new stuff, I have stories in the pot cooking. In three days, though, I have the deadline for Coming Together: Girl on Girl, so I'll need time to read submissions. I look forward to a busy spring and summer.

~

About Leading Lady

Buy: AllRomance ~ Kindle ~ NOOK ~ SmashwordsKobo

For decades, adolescent sci-fi fans worshiped Dina Joseph...rather, the character she played on "Mission: Jupiter." While the role didn't propel her to the A-list, her cult status at sci-fi cons puts many a strapping hunk on her "O" list. When two sexy fans propose a menage, she's ready for the countdown.

Lane and Kray only look like elves, but have come from an alternate universe to claim Dina as their own. Will Dina willingly leave this world and what fame she does command for a fantasy come to life?

(This story features MMF menage and is followed by the short, "Excitable.")

No comments: