Official blog of Romance Author Leigh Ellwood

SIGN UP FOR NEWS ALERTS VIA E-MAIL!

Leigh writes adult books! Erotic romance, M/M erotic romance, and F/F erotica. SEE LEIGH'S FULL BOOK LIST.
E-Mail kspatwriter (at) yahoo (dot) com ~ Follow Twitter @LeighEllwood


Friday, October 12, 2012

Backlist Blog Hop

Happy Friday everybody! If you have come here via the Back List Blog Hop I welcome you. This particular hop was designed to introduce new readers to authors' back lists. I have a fairly decent one - about 30+ stories and longer works. Many are part of series, like the one picture here. Truth or Dare was my first erotic romance, and I have been writing the genre for eight years now.

Why should you read my books? I like to believe I have a knack for creating likable characters (a few lickable ones, too) and smart dialogue. I try to inject a sense of place in the stories I write, and engage couples (triples, etc.) in some spicy entanglements. Of course, I'd like to do this full time one day, and sales do help. :-)

You will find most of my works in eBook, via Kindle, Nook, and All Romance. I was published in eBook before it was cool, and I hope to offer more to readers soon. In the meantime, look for me on Twitter @LeighEllwood. Make sure I get back to work.

Don't forget to visit the other authors in today's hop!



1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.










Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

11 comments:

Urb said...

Me like lickable and likable characters, lol! Thank you for a chance to own something from your backlist!

brendurbanist AT gmail DOT com

Eva's Flowers said...

Isn't it funny how we all caught that lickable part ;) Wow and you have 30+ stories, sounds like I need to go check them out, erotic romance is one of my favorites!

Eva
evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

You are a very prolific writer with 30 plus stories. Thanks for being part of the Hop.

strive4bst(AT) yahoo(Dot) com

Anonymous said...

I love your M SQUARED anthology, and this hop! Thanks so much...

vitajex(at)aol(dot)com

Cassandra said...

I haven't read anything by you yet but I'm always willing to try new authors and your books look like my kind of reads :)
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
cassandrahicks1989@yahoo.com

ceagles said...

Hi thanks for the chance to win a free book I'll never have enough to read

Chris
ceagles48218@yahoo.com

desitheblonde said...

wow i stumbled on this and then i love small hops and love to read

laura troxel said...

I am finding so many new authors and books on this hop. I cant wait to start reading.
lauratroxel@yahoo.com

bn100 said...

I'd like to read your books. Thanks for the giveaway.

bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

Yvette said...

Thanks for the chance to win. I look forward to reading your books.
Yvette
yratpatrol@aol.com

Leigh said...

Thanks for your patience. BN100 is the winner! I'll be in touch soon.