Official blog of Romance Author Leigh Ellwood

SIGN UP FOR NEWS ALERTS VIA E-MAIL!

Leigh writes adult books! Erotic romance, M/M erotic romance, and F/F erotica. SEE LEIGH'S FULL BOOK LIST.
E-Mail kspatwriter (at) yahoo (dot) com ~ Follow Twitter @LeighEllwood


Friday, September 21, 2012

Coming Soon - Passionate Cooks


I'm happy to announce that I have been selected as a featured author in the upcoming Passionate Cooks cookbook, coming this fall from AllRomance! This is a free cookbook with recipes by over 100 authors, and my contribution is a homemade pizza roll appetizer - something I make for a lighter alternative to Totino's. I'm looking forward to seeing the entire book, and I hope to be featured on AReCafe with my story about the recipe.

Will post the link when the book is ready. :-)

No comments: