Friday, August 17, 2012

Back to the Beach!

If you've come here from the JustRomance.me blog hop, welcome! Comment to win a $10 credit to All Romance eBooks.


One thing I like about where I live is that I am walking distance from the beach. When the weather is cool I like to walk along the shore and enjoy the breeze. I don't get out to the ocean as often as I'd like, but I tend to wait until the tourists have gone home before I can claim a spot in the sand. I prefer to sit and wave watch than swim, and I always have a book or a digital reader in hand.

If you're looking for a good beach read, or one for any locale, I have a new release called Dare to Act. While technically it is not a beach book, there are scenes set in Virginia Beach, one in particular where Parker - our hero - is enjoying a view of the Atlantic Ocean. If you're lucky, you can spot dolphins playing in the distance. There are dolphin watching tours in the area, if ever you come to VB for a vacation. I can recommend a few good places to eat as well.

If I ever do retire (ha), I'd like to move down to St. Augustine Beach. I'm a Florida native, and I've always loved the area. Maybe one day.

Anyway, if you would like to add to your TBR stack for your next beach trip, comment below with the name of your favorite beach destination. One random winner gets a $10 gift card to All Romance. Good luck!