Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Listen to Me - Rather, the Audio Book

First, I'd like to thank everybody who voted in my audio book poll. It was very interesting to see your response to the question of which book I should put into production first. There were actually a few close calls, but Sheer Bliss managed to edge out the competition. I found a great production company to handle the performance and recording, and Sheer Bliss should be available via Amazon, Audible, and iTunes in a few weeks. I've hired the same company to record She Loves Me, so keep an eye out for that one later this summer.

In the meantime, did you know I already have two books out in audio format? Truth or Dare and Daringly Delicious are produced through AudioMinx. Not only that, but there is a version of the free short Daring Hearts on Nobilis's podcast that you can listen to at no cost.

I'm still waiting to hear from the company that contracted Dare Me, Daring Young Man, and Dare to Dream. Hopefully those will be made available soon. Next on the block - and I've wanted to do this for years - is foreign translations. Still looking for a good German translator I can afford. The quotes given me, while perhaps reasonable in their eyes, are still too much for my bank account to handle. Either that, or I have to take a Berlitz crash course.

No comments: