Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Old Country and a New Contract

Home, home again... I tell you, I have dreamed for years of visiting Europe, but I am so glad to be home. I recently did a whirlwind tour of the Black Forest region of Germany and a few days in London - the Germany leg of the tour had been planned for years as a genealogical mission with my father. I've always wanted to see London, so we added a few days there because I wanted that opportunity. Who knows when I'll get to the continent again, and though I'm dead on my feet now I'm glad I went.

Of course, one of the things I did while I was over there was check out a bookstore. In Baden-Baden, where we stayed, I wandered into Thalia.de to see if I could find any German-translated books by authors I knew. I recognized a number of authors: JR Ward, Nora Roberts, and Nalini Singh to name a few. I also found a few favorites:


I like the Hunger Games covers. I did pick up the first Harry Potter as a souvenir to help me improve my German. I'll have more details of my trip in my next newsletter, so if you're dying to hear more you can subscribe now - the form is on the right nav of my site. (I'll also hold a contest and giveaway for May, too!).

This next bit of news, though, I can't keep until May - I have signed a contract with Ravenous Romance to publish Dare to Act, the fifth Dareville novel and the first completely M/M novel-length work in the series. I'm very excited about this new direction, and hope for a great relationship with Ravenous. I know some authors who have worked with them and are quite happy. I don't have a release date yet, but rest assured I'll have details in a future blog post.

In the meantime, it's back to work on Pure Bliss and other stories bubbling on the back burner.

No comments: