Thursday, December 29, 2011

Update on January-February Guest Blogging

December was busy blog-wise, but I wanted to remind everybody of what I have going on early next year. Some things happen here, others elsewhere. I hope through December I took care of getting everybody's prizes sent out. Will have to check as I've just come back from vacation.

1/4/12 - Come back here for a rockin' New Year's Blog Hop stop.

1/7/12 through 1/21/12 is the 2012 Lesbian Fiction Appreciation Event. I have contributed a post to the party, but I'm not sure when it goes up. You should visit every day, though.

1/30/12 - I am a guest authors at Guys Like Romance, Too!

2/13 - 2/17/12 - The ODD Tour, promoting my upcoming M/M contemporary.

February 13: From Me to You ... Video, Photography, & Book Reviews
February 14: Erotica For All
February 15: Carrie Ann Ryan's Blog
February 16: Roz Lee
February 17: Immortality and Beyond
2/25/12 - I'll be a guest at Rawiya's blog.

I think that's everybody. See you around!

No comments: