Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blog Hopping for the Holidays

A while back I mentioned that I intended to cut back on book events and fairs - not because I don't enjoy doing them, but the expense is too much to handle at present. Plus, I have three big trips planned for 2012 (Florida, Europe, and California), so I need to save my pennies. Therefore, I'm making up for it by embarking on a number of blog hops and tours through the rest of the year.

So if you want to win some free books and other cool prizes, save the following dates. Some events happen here, others elsewhere.

12/9 - I'm participating in the JustRomance.Me Jingle Bell Blog Hop. Stop by and comment for some cool prizes!

12/18 - I'll be a guest author posting on Cassandra Carr's Facebook page for the day.

12/19 - 23 TRS Parties is having their annual Christmas blowout and I'll be there talking about Christmas and new releases.

12/21 @ 2PM - Long and Short Reviews is doing a Stuff Your Stocking day and I have a guest post!

1/4/12 - Come back here for a rockin' New Year's Blog Hop stop.

1/30/12 - I am a guest authors at Guys Like Romance, Too!

2/13 - 2/17/12 - The ODD Tour, promoting my upcoming M/M contemporary.

February 13: From Me to You ... Video, Photography, & Book Reviews
February 14: Erotica For All
February 15: Carrie Ann Ryan's Blog
February 16: Roz Lee
February 17: Immortality and Beyond
2/25/12 - I'll be a guest at Rawiya's blog.

I think that's everybody. See you around!

No comments: