Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NaNo Playlist and 25% Rebate on Phaze Books, Now through 11/30

Now through November 30, you get an instant 25% rebate on all of my Phaze Books titles listed at All Romance eBooks. You can visit my author listing at ARe and see which books are marked down. There are quite a few books in the Phaze catalog, so if you have waited for a certain title to go on sale this is your chance!

While you shop (heh), I'll be working on NaNo tonight. I am well past 30K now, with 44K written on my latest WIP! I have altered this week's playlist a bit, getting more into recent music. More recent than the 70s, anyway:

Dare - Gorillaz (fitting)
Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz
Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz
Hypnotize - The Notorious B.I.G.
Start the Commotion - The Wiseguys
Vicious - Lou Reed
Eminence Front - The Who
Shambala - Three Dog Night
Fly By Night (album) - Rush

No comments: