Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hubby and Thanksgiving

Thanks for the post from Kirk Wood

Not too long ago my husband went to Cannonsatellite.com because he wanted to get more football games. No big deal, but all of a sudden during the days (I work from home) I had the cooking channel on nonstop. It was a big problem! Pretty soon they started running reruns from old holiday episodes – Thanksgiving and Christmas – and it inspired me to invite the whole big family over here for Thanksgiving this year. Now that the day is approaching I’m starting to panic – what was I thinking asking so many people to come over and eat? I don’t really cook and although I feel like I’ve learned a lot from watching I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like when I actually sit down in front of a recipe book and try to make something. This is definitely going to be a Thanksgiving to remember – let’s just hope I don’t give anyone food poisoning or anything! That wouldn’t be a good take-home memory of the big day now would it? I can’t even imagine…

No comments: