Sunday, August 28, 2011

Guest Blogger - Nenah Weston

Me Want Food is proud to host author Nenah Weston, who has co-launched a new venture called The Shuttered Room Press. The first offering, the erotic Stacee's Dad, is now available on Kindle, Nook, and Smashwords.

Visit Nenah online at www.NenahWeston.com.

Thanks for stopping to chat! Please tell us a bit about your latest release, or what's coming up.

Thanks for having me here! My erotic short is called Stacee's Dad, and is about a young woman putting herself in a rather compromising position to help her best friend. Reine and Stacee have lived next door to each other for years, and when Stacee threatens to move on suspicion of her dad's altering feelings for her, Reine decides to do something about it.

This is quite a risque story, and will continue in new installments.

How did you become inspired to write this work?

I had the idea to test some boundaries with erotic fiction, and came up with this idea after reading my daughter's health textbook. I can assure it's no way inspired by true to life events, but I admit I have a fondness for older men.

Do you consider yourself a plotter or a pantser? Or maybe both?

I fly by the seat of my pants! I find the creative juices flow better for me and keep my mind sharp.

Are you published primarily in print or eBook, or both equally? Which format do you prefer and why?
I am eBook for now, because this story isn't long enough for print. Eventually, as the sequels come, I will bind them into a collection.

Do you own an e-reader, or maybe two? How do you like it?

I have the iPad with several reader apps, and I use and love them all! Bluefire is great for library books, and Kindle is addictive.

Do you have any social media profiles/pages where readers can follow you?

Right now, just the main website. I'm new at this, so I need to get my Twitter and Facebook on soon. Promise!

Desert Island quiz: you can only bring one album, one DVD set for your favorite TV show, and one movie. What are they?

This is a tough one, but for the music I'll go with the first Doors album because it is amazing. TV show would have to be The Office because it cheers me up regardless of how bad the day is (and Dwight's a cutie!), and the movie...ugh. Wish I could take the Harry Potter set, but I'll settle for the Deathly Hallows Part 2 when it's out.


What was the last book that you read? What did you think?

I read The Hunger Games, gearing up for that movie. What an amazing book! Reminded me a bit of Thunderball and Rambo combined, with kids.

Most f***able movie star of the 1930s-50s? Why?

Ooh, Cary Grant. He was just so suave, and had a great voice.


 

No comments: