Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hot Hot Hot Book News!

First things first, feast your eyes on the cover for the audio version of Daringly Delicious. That's right, I'll soon have two Dareville stories available for your listening pleasure. Remember, you can still get Truth or Dare through Audio Minx, and Delicious should be available to download in July. I'm really excited to be building up audio versions of my works. In addition to the few pieces I have up in German, I'm looking forward to taking more advantage of my subsidiary options.

I am thinking, though, I may try to record some of my own stuff. While it's great to sign a contract and have others do the work, there is a great satisfaction with taking charge. We'll see.

Now, on to my second bit of news, I am finishing up my latest work, which should be ready for release late summer / early fall. Sheer Bliss is a story I've been working on for a while. It is the first in a trilogy of shifter stories, and I'll have more details as we get closer to release. It feels great to have something new to share, especially since I haven't had a true, original release out since Silver Wings, and I didn't have a story in that work.

More later, always later!

No comments: