Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Knitting - The Mile High Club

By the time you read this I'll be on a plane. Seriously. I leave today for RT 2011 in Los Angeles, and it's my first cross-country flight in a few years. In this situations, they are necessary, though I must warn everybody on my fight today that I am susceptible to cabin fever. Hopefully the movie won't suck.

I intend to keep busy with a bag full of busy items. I have books and a notepad for writing and my laptop and iPod. Apparently, too, you are allowed to take knitting on a plane. So I will bring the pink thing I am working on, and we'll see how much farther along I get on it. So long as the hands are busy, I think I'll be okay. If you are coming to RT, look for me with the pink skein of yarn, rubbing my knuckles.

No comments: