Wednesday, March 23, 2011

100 Facts About Me, Part Two

Continuing with the #100factsaboutme game, before the trending drops off the Twitter...

26) My last supper: hard to say. I'm Sicilian, we were born eating. However, since it's the last meal let's make it count. Fried chicken with macaroni and cheese, and wedge of NY style cheesecake. Southern Comfort with cranberry, twist of lime. See you in Hell.

27) I don't normally do desert island music/movie things anymore. For one, there are few movies I'd watch over and again outside the first few Rocky films, and I'd settle for a mix of music on a perpetually running iPod. Which leads to the next fun facts:

28) Favorite bands: The Beatles and Rush. I got into The Beatles very young. Wings was still active back in the late 70s and they were the gateway. Rush I got into when I met my husband. I think I've surpassed him in the fanboi department there.

29) Favorite movies: Dr. Strangelove, Moonstruck, and the first three Rocky films. Also loved the movies the Beatles made - good fun.

30) Favorite TV shows: MASH, Quantum Leap, and Night Court.


31) Favorite sports teams: Atlanta Braves, Jax Jaguars, the Yankees. Not into hockey or basketball.

32) Ballparks I've visited: Fulton County Stadium, Ted Turner Field, and the new park in Cincinnati. When I was younger we'd go down to Vero Beach to see the Dodgers.

33) Favorite ride at Disney World: Space Mountain

34) Favorite ride at Universal Studios: Back to the Future. Haven't been to Harry Potter world yet.

35) Last book read at this point: Wonderful Tonight by Pattie Boyd

36) Foreign countries I've visited: Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, and the Bahamas

37) I may be adding the UK and Germany this fall. Depends on Dad's health.

38) It's for a genealogy trip. We've managed to trace his side back several generations.

39) Things I collect: matchbooks, pressed pennies, wine corks

40) Favorite wines: Viognier and Cabernet Franc

41) Favorite Virginia wineries: Cardinal Point, Veritas Vineyards, Pollak Vineyards

42) Favorite mixed drinks: White Russian, Scarlett O'Hara

43) Favorite martini: the Razzatini, don't ask me what's in it. Bartenders seem to know what it is when I order it, though.

44) Favorite pizza topping: sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese, spinach

45) Favorite guilty pleasure: White Castles

46) Favorite chocolate brands: Vosges, Patric

47) Favorite Vosges bar: Mo's Dark Bacon

48) Favorite Ice Cream: Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk

49) Favorite Soda: Coca-Cola, but I only get the Mexican kind that's made with real sugar

50) Favorite non-chocolate candy: Sweet Tarts

Coming soon: Part 3, the TMI edition

No comments: