Sunday, December 26, 2010

Free Audio Erotic Romance from Leigh and Nobilis

Erotica author Nobilis is known for his regular erotica podcast, where the discerning podcast listener will find original works and audio presentations of stories by other writers. Recently, Nobilis had offered to include stories by Coming Together authors on his podcast, and I happily volunteered my Dareville short, Daring Hearts, which appears in Coming Together As One. Imagine my pleasure to learn today it is available for your 18+ ears only!

Daring Hearts is actually a Valentine's Day story, and a menage a quatre featuring my two main Dareville couples - the Garristons and Briscoes. Nevertheless, it's the perfect story for a night like this, with snow up to 18 inches (the only inches I don't like) and no relief in sight. So why brave the lousy weather. Get your earbuds in and download this baby to your iPod or computer right now - it's free! If you have the notion, though, you're welcome to consider a donation to the ONE campaign or any of the other charities that benefit from sales of Coming Together books. Daring Hearts is the second of my stories to make audio - Truth or Dare is still available from Audio Minx, and I hope to have more aural goodness soon.

Speaking of, I recently downloaded the Audible app for my iTouch in hopes of downloading some audio books. With the car adapter I got for Christmas, I'll have more opportunities for listening, so if you have recommendations I'm all ears!!!! :P

No comments: