Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bow down before your new Fae Goddess!


Could it be that the Summer of George has been held over through next spring? I wrote earlier of how I am planning my first co-sponsorship at a convention. This week I learned that the premium promo item has arrived safely at the organizer's house and they look great! I can't wait to see what it looks like when I head up to Jersey in August for a signing - I get a sneak preview, having arranged it. Nyah.

This week, I signed on to another major sponsorship - I'll be sitting on the 2010 Faery Ball Court at RT in Columbus! This will be my third full RT (I only did the Saturday signing in Daytona), and I've always wanted to have a hand in some kind of event. I don't quite have the means for a morning social, but I could swing the ball, so why not? I don't know how much I can reveal as far as themes and participants, but it's no secret Cheyenne McCray and Eden Robins put on the big Thursday party. I'll have a nice dress and will provide some goodies. If you read RTBookClub, watch for the continuing coverage on the big night.

I've talked to different authors who have participated in the past to gauge the ROI. It's my hope not only to promote my own work there, but Phaze Books as well. So we'll see how it works out. I'll be featured in the magazine and on the convention websites, and two of my covers will rotate in a slide show at the ball...I just need to decide which books to push. Truth or Dare is my oldest book, though it's the first in my better-selling series. I'd like to have something new ready in time for the con to push. Question is, can I do it in time?

Oh, and I'm a featured interview for July at The Romance Studio. I chat up The Dares That Bind. Check it out.


1 comment:

Missy Lyons said...

This sounds very cool Kat. I cant wait to see what you have planned. :)