Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Word from Your Sponsor

The other day I approved the artwork for a premium promotional item to be distributed at the Authors After Dark conference this October. I'm pumped - I'm going halfsies with Phaze Books on this sponsorship, so technically this is my first ever author sponsorship at a major event. I don't count the after party Phaze held for the Virginia Beach EPPIEs because - though I helped with planning - I didn't really put up money for it. This time, I'm cutting a check.

Anyway, I won't tell you right now what we're giving out, only that I hope it's well received. The AAD people seemed thrilled, so here's hoping the mojo spreads. Maybe one day, too, I'll get to host something at RT - if only I had the money for it. Given how much it costs just to be on the Faery Court there, a whole party is beyond my reach right now.

No comments: