Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blogging Today at TRS Blue

What are the five top recommended chocolates for writers? I tell all today at The Romance Studio BLUE blog. Also, over at Romantic Inks I revised an article I wrote about good events for authors to attend.

Where else do I blog? I'm helping EPIC manage their two blogs. EPIC eBooks covers the eBook and ePublishing industry, while EPIC Authors is strictly promotion for EPIC members. If you are in EPIC I heartily invite you to participate in either. We would like to see articles on eBook readers especially, so if you have a reader please consider writing a review. Jolie du Pre recently talked about the iPhone reader, and once I get my eSlick Reader I'll review it there, too.

In the meantime, it's off to write another story. I've been blocked for a while, time to trigger the muse again. Luckily I have leftover chocolate for bribing.

No comments: