Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Take the M/M Romance Challenge

I read here that I Heart Paperbacks is holding a M/M reading challenge, inviting participants to read as many as ten M/M romances and to report back with some kind of review. There are prizes to be won, and I'm happy to see Phaze Books was listed among the publishers where one can find M/M romance. I figure it is a good time to pimp some of my own stories. If you haven't read them yet, they're new to you.

So what's good to read. There's The Healing, shortlisted at the Gaylactic Spectrum Awards. My latest M/M, Why Why Zed, has received some good reviews. Also, Jack of Hearts and Jack of Diamonds, Surveillance, and Taste This. Those six alone will get you to third base on the challenge. And don't forget you can find lots of great gay erotic romance at Phaze Books!

1 comment:

Erotic Horizon said...

I'll definately be hunting for your books.

Thanks for the pimping..

E.H>