Yes, I have resolutions for the coming year. I'm such a masochist. Really, I don't ask for much, maybe another month tacked on to the year so I can finish everything on time - I'll call it Maytember, and every Friday will be a mandatory holiday.
So here are my goals for 2009. Snicker all you want. I've had wine, that's my excuse for my loftiness.
1) Lose weight - Will go more smoothly if Obama can ban carbs.
2) Complete one full-length Dareville novel - Most likely it will be Dare Devils
3) Increase Phaze Books sales by 50% - We did it this year, why not?
4) Redo website...again - I am so fickle
5) Get new cart installed at Phaze - put that off long enough
6) Increase promotion efforts - more blogging and tweeting, less whining
7) Save up for Rush's next tour - and there will be a tour. Oh yes, there will.