Monday, December 22, 2008

Today's, tomorrow's and next year's chocolate


So we're getting close to the end of our signing at the MacArthur Mall in Norfolk when Phaze's promotions coordinator stopped by to check in on us. She hands me this ginormous bag. "Merry Christmas from the Phaze authors."

Yes, I was stunned. Totally unexpected to receive this:



Do they know me or what? The picture doesn't do it justice, but it's a gift basket from Lindt Chocolates, with an array of yummy truffles, two chocolate reindeer and a chocolate snowman. Haven't bit his head off yet. So far I've enjoyed one red wrapped ball (a very sweet milk chocolate), one snowman truffle (milk shell, white filling), and one blue wrap (white with dark chips, mmmm).

So far I've mentioned balls and head in this post. Well, we know where my mind is tonight.

The accompanying bracelet that came with it is gorgeous, too. I tried a cam picture of it, but it didn't come out well. Will keep trying.

So, to all Phaze authors, thank you thank you thank you. 2008 was a great year for us - and here's to 2009 and another great year of chocolately-covered sexy fiction goodness!

No comments: