Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More, More, More - Star, Star, Star


I must have missed it in the actual magazine, but RT did review More, More, More! Three stars, and the review reads in part:

Size doesn't matter in these enticing tales of big, beautiful women who find love in strange places. One of the stories doesn't have a happily ever after, which makes it seem rather hit-and-run. The sexual acts include M/M/F and light bondage.

Not sure what to make of the hit and run remark, or if the non-HEA story cost us a star. FWIW, I know the story referenced, and it's well-written and sold rather well in solo eBook form. Of course, my Daringly Delicious is part of this quartet, and I'm curious to know what the reviewer thought of that one in particular. I suppose we'll never learn, ah well. I haven't heard any complaints yet, aside from the one reviewer who didn't like Lupe's sister, Lola. But that's okay, she gives me a headache, too.

No comments: