Thursday, November 27, 2008

When Black Friday comes...

...something something that Donald Fagen sings.

I don't do Black Friday shopping. I realize I could stand to save more money taking advantage of the sales, but I honestly do not like being stuffed in a crowded mall with the rest of the world, all looking for the same ticklish Elmo doll or whatever. As I do not plan to buy much this year, per mutual agreement with the husband, I won't worry about it much. However, if you are type who loves to shop, for books in particular, this is your lucky weekend.

Over at Phaze we've been trying to come up with something unique for a Black Friday sale. We just did a code-generated discount for our birthday, but rather than do that again I decided to discount some old favorites. And since my net time is sporadic this weekend, I set up the sale right now. So you get a head start!

Now through Cyber Monday, check out our Black Friday sale page. We have discounted most of our S HeatSheets and all the Phaze Fantasies volumes, plus a few select titles, including Phaze in Verse. Now is the time to stock up on our HeatSheet backlist, because if you hadn't bought them before, they are new to you!

No comments: