Friday, November 21, 2008

Insomnia sux

Things to do in Virginia Beach at 4AM:

Waffle House - no thanks

Watch funny videos on Youtube - better

Stare at the ceiling - taking up all my energy right now

I had the flu, it kicked my ass. I spent all day Thursday in bed, mustering enough strength to get G from preschool in the afternoon. Though the fever and headache are gone, there's still a bit of nausea and now I can't sleep because my internal clock is fucked. This before I leave to visit family for Thanksgiving. I've lost valuable editing time, and to top it off my Internet wigged out around 9 so I missed the ARe Book Club chat. I feel so awful, I was really looking forward to it. So my apologies to all who showed expecting me to come. I tried for twenty minutes to get the chat room to load.

I'm going back to bed.

No comments: