Sunday, July 6, 2008

Who Wants Chocolate????

To celebrate the release of Why, Why, Zed?, my latest M/M short from Phaze Books, I'm having a free drawing! Winner receives one download of any of my books with Phaze, Samhain, or Liquid Silver Books, and an online gift certificate to Lindt Chocolates.

To enter, just drop an email at kspatwriter (at) yahoo (dot) com with the subject JULY DRAWING, or if you have a Blogger profile you can leave a comment on this post. Deadline to enter is July 20 and winner will be drawn on the 21st. 18 and older, please. Good luck!

5 comments:

Debby said...

What a nice prize!!

TamiC said...

Thats a great prize Chocolate and a book only thing that would make it better is if you threw in a bottle of wine!

dcreager said...

I would love to win this prize.

Tameka said...

Who doesn't love chocolate and a good book? So I'll be happy to get this prize .LOL

Jen H said...

Pick me pick me! lol! Happy Summer! Jen :)