Wednesday, July 23, 2008

To Twit, to wit

Twitter will be the death of me. It isn't enough that my days are filled with work, child, husband, edits, formats, publishing, authors, readers that I barely have time to write. Now I twit, or tweet, whatever it's called, and it's taking time away from stories that need to be finished and started.

As it stands now, I am about six thousand words into Daringly Delicious. I suspect it will end up being around ten, so another $2 short from me. Daring Red, I plan to be longer and a bit more complex, as the story centers around multiple characters. Dare Devils may be category length, I'll try for it anyway. Somewhere in the midst of this, I have to make room for my long-neglected mystery, the working title of which is Lerxst in Wonderland. More on that later

No comments: