Monday, July 7, 2008

Points of Courage

It is what the gals (and guys) of Romance Divas call the baby steps toward publication - the grunt work of crafting queries and partials and making preparations for some serious hoop-jumping. On the board there is a point system involved - you get so many for doing certain things. Not sure what the winner gets at the end of the year, hopefully a contract somewhere nice.

Because I am only coming back into writing mode, I opted out but am now playing silently along. Keeping to my promise to write only Dareville for Phaze going forward, I will attempt to nurture my writing career with other houses. As I progress, I'll keep records here.

I am submitting work again, so far to four publishers. As I hear - positive or no - I'll reveal them. Hopefully good news first. :)

No comments: